SoilCleanse™ works to eliminate naturally occurring soil toxins and helps to prevent soil toxins from forming.
Natural toxins such as formaldehyde can form naturally in the soil as a result of decay by certain destructive soil organisms. SoilCleanse™ works to break down soil toxins into their base components, many of which can be beneficial independently, and binds them to the soil. SoilCleanse™ improves the environment of the soil to increase the population of beneficial soil organisms so that destructive soil organisms cannot compete with beneficial ones so they can no longer produce toxins. SoilCleanse™ can help you achieve more abundant healthy plant growth by eliminating natural toxins from the soil.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Each ounce covers up to approximately 340 square feet. Don’t worry about exact measurements. Several times the normal amount can be applied without any adverse effect.
- Apply 0.294oz (8.69 ml) of SoilCleanse™ per 100 square feet of application area once a year.
- Apply in temperatures above 45° F.
- Apply using a hose end applicator designed for liquids. (Applicators for granulated fertilizers will not properly dilute liquids and should not be used.)
How to Apply
SoilCleanse™ is applied based on ounces per square feet not ounces per gallon.
Preparation: Measure the square footage of the area you are treating.
- Calculate application amount: (002938 x Square Footage = APPLICATION AMOUNT.)
Application: Shake bottle WELL.
Measure application amount using a measuring cup or the measurement gradient on applicator bottle.
- Fill remainder of the applicator bottle with water.
- Set adjustable applicator to the 1 oz setting.
- Apply entire contents of applicator bottle evenly to the application area.
Post-Application: Water application area after each application.
- Undiluted SoilCleanse™ can be stored for up to 60 months in a closed upright position near room temperature.
For questions or concerns give us a call 801-889-2350.
CAUTION: CONCENTRATE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN • WEAR APPROPRIATE SAFETY PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
Conditions of sale
This information is believed to be reliably accurate. Buyer and end user acknowledge and assume all liability resulting from the use of this material. Follow directions carefully. Timing, method of application, weather, plant conditions and other factors are beyond the control of the seller.
Total Nitrogen (N) ……………………………….…… 7.0%
Sulfur (S) ………………………………………..…………. 0.875%