ClayMend™ is designed to loosen compacted clay soil. It improves the environment of the soil encouraging increased microbial activity that works to open hard clay soil that allows for better root development. It breaks down destructive salt in the soil.
Unlock the potential of your clay soil for more robust plant growth while improving soil pH, nutrient storage capacity, and water efficiency. ClayMend™ is easy to use, long lasting and can be applied to lawns, shrubs, trees, flowers or vegetables where traditional clay soil amendments are impractical. ClayMend™ can help you achieve more abundant plant growth in your hard clay soil.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Each ounce covers up to approximately 340 square feet. Don’t worry about exact measurements. Several times the normal amount can be applied without any adverse effect.
- Apply 0.294 oz (10 ml) of ClayMend™ per 100 square feet of lawn or garden 4-5 times the first year then 1-2 times per year thereafter.
- Apply in temperatures above 45° F.
- Apply using a hose end applicator designed for liquids. (Do not use Applicators designed for granulated fertilizers.)
- Tilling, turning or aerating soil will increase the amount of penetration and can speed results but is not required.
How to Apply
ClayMend™ is applied based on ounces per square feet not ounces per gallon.
Preparation: Measure the square footage of the lawn or garden area you would like to treat
- Calculate application amount: (0.002938 x Square Footage = APPLICATION AMOUNT)
Application: Shake bottle WELL.
Measure your application amount using a measuring cup or the measurement gradient on applicator bottle.
- Fill remainder of the applicator bottle with water.
- Set adjustable applicator to the 1 oz setting.
- Apply entire contents of applicator bottle evenly to the lawn or garden area.
Post-Application: Water application area after each application
- Undiluted ClayMend™ can be stored for up to 60 months in a closed upright position near room temperature.
For questions or concerns give us a call 801-889-2350.
CAUTION: CONCENTRATE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN • WEAR APPROPRIATE SAFETY PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
Conditions of sale
This information is believed to be reliably accurate. Buyer and end user acknowledge and assume all liability resulting from the use of this material. Follow directions carefully. Timing, method of application, weather, plant conditions and other factors are beyond the control of the seller.
Total Nitrogen (N) ……………………………….…… 8.0%
Sulfur (S) ………………………………………..…………. 1.0%